DGS invests $1.5 million to close the security gap - preventing an Aetna experience for our clients!
You may have recently heard that Aetna had a major security breach that is costing them millions, all from exposure of sensitive information in a window envelope.
Now more than ever it’s important to choose a partner that understands the importance of protecting PHI and PII. DGS is taking it to the next level. Just this past year, DGS made investments of over $1.5 million in an effort to protect our clients from these types of security breaches. Our most recent purchase closed the final gap so we can proudly say that each and every piece of equipment on our production floor is equipped with quality control Vision systems. We’ve partnered with Horizon Standard to purchase a new Horizon 6000 stitchliner with Viva barcode matching cameras. This new camera system not only verifies that all sensitive information is being delivered to the correct recipient, additionally it measures and tests for fold quality and other manufacturing standards. It’s another game changer in protecting our clients from a breach!
Do we need to say more? Okay, not a problem…….
- We are ISO 27001 certified, passing rigorous third party audits for security requirements.
- We provide all modes of data collection under a single roof –
• CATI (TCPA compliant partnering with Voxco systems)
• In-house scanning
- Our production environment is 100% equipped with Vision systems, zero gaps. (sorry, couldn’t help but mention this one again)
- Quality Assurance Plans in place that stand up to CMS, NCQA, DOD, VA and large privately held Healthplans.
- Certified USPS mail design experts
- Live client Webex’s available to perform QC check