DG Solutions works tirelessly to help clients communicate effectively and efficiently across multi mode/multi channel communications. We’re always thrilled to share an exciting opportunity – the Informed Delivery (ID) digital channel through USPS.
Do you know about Informed Delivery? The USPS program increases the value of hardcopy mail through digital access, letting clients/prospects interact with your physical message before its delivered.
- Businesses participating in this interactive campaign add additional content to their scanned mail piece, including custom images and a URL connecting your target audience directly to a web page with FAQ’s or a clickable ride-along ad.
- Direct mail responses have jumped up to 400 percent and conversion rates increased by 147 percent¹ when ID is combined with online follow-up.
- Pre- and post-campaign reports give access to valuable click-through rate and landing page data.
Your mail projects can become interactive and digitally accessible, with an associated URL to a web-landing page, market research survey or ride-along ad.
Some valuable uses:
- Survey Research – add links to valuable FAQ’s and contact update tools to improve both response rates and accuracy of contact information.
- Digitally connect healthcare and insurance clients to educational portals and those crucial call-to-action dates.
- If you’re mailing an invoice, provide a digital link to an online payment page.
- Reinforce your brand messaging by linking catalog and other direct mail campaigns to customized URL destinations that measure the campaign’s reach.
15M+ Households Await Your Message
There’s nothing to lose and everything to gain trying Informed Delivery.
Contact us to learn more!